Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Today, we can access beauty products including nail polish from anywhere across the globe. This article gives an honest review of one of the latest nail polishes, liquid glass polish in the static nails category. I tried it myself, and here is my review.
How is it Different?
The Static Nails liquid glass polish pallet comprises ten custom bottles each with unique distinctions, a reason to update your nail wardrobe. The vegan formula used has natural antioxidants and rich pigments.
This healthy choice of manicure lasts more than ten days without chipping. Besides, there is a varied array of colors to match all skin tones.
A comprehensive study showed that nail polish could last three times longer in comparison to other top brands. Static Nails also offers press on nails that enhances the appearance of nails with glue on the nails.
The main ingredients for the liquid glass polish include coconut oil, rosehip, and green tea. The critical roles of these natural choices are to nourish the nails that are dry and brittle, to boost nail growth, and to ensure healthy nails, respectively.
Liquid Glass Coverage
The primer and the topcoat are clear, followed by full coverage of toasted sugar, COCO, Parisian pink, caramel latte or fetish. Ballerina and mademoiselle require a sheer finish, and lastly, crème Brulee goes with semi-sheer.
The Maximum wear of the polish requires cleansing the nails with soap and water followed by a thorough drying of the nails. The nail surface is made smooth, and color adhesion increased through a generous application of liquid glass primer.
How To Use Static Nails Polish
The nail lacquer bottle should be stirred well. The container is placed between two fingers to minimize spilling. Each layer should dry before applying the next. Wearing of gloves ensures protection against harsh chemicals, and lastly, it is advisable not to use additional products on nails before painting.
The non-toxic nail lacquer dries in about 10-15 minutes. Nevertheless, letting the nails dry for a longer duration is advantageous as they will last longer.
The product does not need a lamp or special lighting to dry. Removal of the polish utilizes a nail polish remover without acetone. Scrapping or use of harsh soaking is not necessary as this could make the nails weak and dry.
Where to Buy Static Nails
Purchasing the liquid glass nail polish online requires you to visit the company website on the Static Nails Website and to check the full range of products for the one that suits your preference. There are exciting offers as well as free shipping for orders above $49.
Moreover, the brand is available on individual lacquers and all pop-on sets of nails without the need for any code.
- It lasted about a week, I was happy.
- I LOVE the colors.
- If you don’t let it dry between primer and topcoat, it feels sticky and wet.
- My teenager loves the grunge set.
- I felt the bottles didn’t go far but now they added larger bottles.
- A bit expensive, but it is a “luxury” polish.
- What Is Fibroblast – 10 years younger in 5 minutesFibroblast cells maintain our tissue and secrete collagen. Learn how plasma treatment to fibroblast can tighten skin and anti-age without surgery.
- What Is SmartLipo?Learn more about SmartLipo with our handy guide and determine if the procedure is right for your body contouring needs.
- What is a Bodycon Dress?The bodycon dress is a tight, form-fitting style that hugs the curves of your waist and hips. Many women wear it to accentuate their chest or busty figure while others opt for more modest coverage in order to suit different tastes.
- Women’s Utility PantsThese Pilcro The Wanderer utility pants for women come in all kinds of designs, are very comfortable, and still flattering.
- Swimsuit Trends for the Woman Over 50Come on now, just because we hit that midlife range doesn’t mean we can’t rock a gorgeous one-piece swimsuit or rocking bikini! Here are the swimsuit trends for 2020!