Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
I had to do a Sheex Bedding Set Review after falling in love with my SHEEX Sheets, Pillow Cases, Duvet Cover, Mattress Cover, and pajamas! After buying several other brands first skipping over the SHEEX set, I finally made the plunge. I’m so glad that I did!
Honest SHEEX Set Review
If you are a woman who is currently going through menopause (or has gone through this process recently), then you probably know what it is like to sleep hot. It is nearly impossible to remain comfortable.
It seems like parts of your body are sweating that you didn’t even know could sweat. The result is that your sheets stick to you at night, making it hard to remain still.
On top of this, you might wake up in the morning having to wash your sheets again.
The good news is that there is an alternative to your traditional sheets. This is where SHEEX bed sheets can be helpful.
Many women have described SHEEX bed sheets as sleeping in something that resembles light, breathable sportswear. You won’t have to worry about waking up in a sweaty mess ever again!
When it comes to SHEEX bed sheets, there are a few key points to keep in mind.
What Are the Key Features of SHEEX Sleep Products?
- There are several types of SHEEX bed sheets; however, one of the most popular is the luxury copper set. These SHEEX bed sheets contain copper, which helps you rejuvenate your skin thanks to specialized ions. Copper also has anti-oxidant properties.
- All SHEEX bedding including the mattress cover, it smooth and soft.
- SHEEX bed sheets are particularly light, keeping the body soft and comfortable.
- SHEEX sheets come in seven different colors and are available in all sizes ranging from twin to California King.
- SHEEX bed sheets are designed to be resistant to wrinkles
- All bedding and sleepwear products can be machine-washed and dried using the appropriate settings.
- The duvet cover has a discreet zipper placed at the bottom to provide added comfort without sacrificing privacy or looks.
These are just a few of the key features when it comes to SHEEX bed sheets and sleepwear.
Now, it is time to take a closer look at the various products.
What Are SHEEX Bed Sheets Made Out Of?
First, it is important to take a look at the materials that are used to make SHEEX bed sheets and sleepwear products.
The spandex makes the SHEEX bed sheets particularly stretchy.
This means that these sheets are going to fit the bed perfectly.
In addition, thanks to the stretch and give of the sheets, they do not wrinkle easily. Despite this added property, SHEEX bed sheets are still stylish and elegant.
They are simple in their appearance but the design is revolutionary.
Furthermore, there are still a host of colors to choose from, making it easy to find something that will fit nearly any decorating scheme.
Now, the true thing that sets SHEEX bed sheets apart is that the material has been woven in a loose pattern. Not only does this allow the material to stretch but it also improves its breathability.
There is an elastic on the fitted sheet that maintains its quality, keeping the sheet in the right place night after night.
The Quality of the Construction
The design and build of all Sheex sleep products are absolutely exceptional. While SHEEX bed sheets are not cheap, it is clear that the money is going a long way.
There is a high-quality finish to every Sheex product. The goal has been to find the right materials and get the most out of them. The manufacturer has paid close attention to the stitching, making sure it is both strong and polished.
Furthermore, the addition of the spandex was a genius move. This provides some added stretch to the linen while still keeping it in its place on the bed. The band is incredibly strong and is not going to wear out quickly. This is ideal for anyone who turns at night.
How To Take Care of Sheex Products
SHEEX bed sheets, duvets, and mattress covers have been built to last. Their products are made from materials that are not going to shrink. That means that as long as everyone follows the instructions, they will get the most out of their investment.
When it comes to SHEEX bed sheets, this means following these instructions:
- Do not use bleach in the wash at any time
- Wash only on a cold cycle
- Do not use any fabric softener
- Airdry SHEEX bed sheets when possible
The polyester construction is incredibly durable. When combined with the high-quality finish of Sheex this means exceptional durability.
The Types of Sheex Products
There are several types of Sheex products from which to choose. These include:
- Sheex Separates: These are Sheex products that are sold one at a time. People can purchase the exact product they need at a reasonable price.
- Sheex Duvet Covers: This is the perfect companion to Sheex comforters and duvet covers. They use a unique Sleep Fit Technology that provides added comfort.
- Sheex Comforters: One of the most popular products, Sheex comforters use cooling technology to release heat and keep everyone cool.
- Sheex Mattress Pads: Sheex mattress pads and topper shave been designed for comfort, luxury, and temperature control. These products also provide exceptional body support with a generous amount of airflow.
In addition to these products, there are several types of Sheex bed sheets as well. These include:
- The Sheex Original Performance bed sheets, which feature an athletic surface
- The Sheex Breezy Cooling bed sheets, which are known for being wrinkle-free
- The Sheex Luxury Line Copper bed sheets, which feature anti-oxidant properties
- The Sheex Artic Aire Max bedding sheet set, which is known for its ability to stay cool and reduce bacterial growth
These are just a few of the most popular Sheex products that are available today. All of them have been designed with superior quality in mind.
The Numerous Benefits of Sheex Sheets
There are a few major benefits that come with all Sheex products. The major benefits include:
The Plant Club - $73.95
- Anyone who wants to stay cool at night is going to love SHEEX bed sheets. There is a knit weave pattern to ensure that the sleep products are as breathable as possible, keeping everyone cool as night.
- In addition, this will help stop people from sweating. The ideal bedding is one that stays cool while pulling moisture away from the skin. That is what SHEEX bed sheets have been designed to do.
- Furthermore, SHEEX bed sheets are not going to slip at night. The elastic band is incredibly strong. The stretch of the material allows it to give while people change position without the sheet popping off.
Finally, this is also one of the most durable options on the market. The polyester is strong and has been built to last. Simply keep it away from excessive heat while washing it.
Analyzing the Pros and Cons
For many people, it is helpful to take a look at the pros and cons so they can compare SHEEX bedsheets to their current bedding and see if it’s worth it. Some of the most important pros to note include:
- SHEEX bed sheets and mattress covers are incredibly light, keeping people as comfortable as possible
- SHEEX sleepwear has been designed to take body heat and wick it away, providing it with excellent cooling properties
- SHEEX bed sheets have been designed to draw moisture away from the skin, preventing the sweaty mess that some people have to deal with in the morning
- There are no wrinkles with SHEEX bed sheets and sleep products
- They are incredibly soft to the touch
- Some SHEEX bed sheets, including the luxury copper set, has anti-oxidant properties
At the same time, there are a few drawbacks to note as well. Some of the most important examples include:
- SHEEX bed sheets are a bit expensive when compared to traditional options
- The fabric is completely synthetic
- Some people might take a while to get used to SHEEX bed sheets because they feel so different when compared to typical bed sheets
Most users agree that SHEEX bed sheets are simply better than the alternative, particularly for women who are struggling to keep cool at night. The benefits outweigh the added price point of Sheex.
Invest in Sheex Products
These are a few of the most important types when it comes to Sheex sleep products. There are lots of women who have a hard time staying comfortable at night, particularly as they go through menopause.
Therefore, it is important to find a sleeping product that is incredibly breathable and will wick moisture away from the body.
Why not take a look at these Sheex products and see how they can transform your sleeping experience?