Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
The last thing we want to do to our mature faces is to make anything look droopy or downturned. In this video makeover, we learn how to apply eyeliner in a way that it will bring our eyes up instead of turning them down.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. [Affiliate Disclosure]
- Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyeliner
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eyeliner Trio
- Makeup Mirror
- Milani Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Matte Finish Setting Spray, Matte Appeal
- Sigma Beauty Small Angle Brush
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Defining Lift Mascara
- More Makeovers
Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyeliner
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eyeliner Trio
MIRRORMORE Lighted Makeup Mirror, 7.5 Inch Lighted Vanity Mirror, 1x/10x Magnifying Double Sided Mirror with Lights, AC Adapter Or Battery Operated, Natural White Light, Cord Or Cordless, Black