Jennifer Lopez has to be one of the best looking midlife mavens out there! Born July 24, 1969, JLo shines! Let’s look at her skin and how she stays so fit, healthy and beautiful at 50.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. [Affiliate Disclosure]
Jennifer Lopez Skincare
I’m obsessed with how Jennifer Lopez’s skin shines. I had to Google it to find what she uses.
While I couldn’t tell you how true these stories are, I’ll share what I read.
Her makeup artist Mary Phillips says Lopez is a fan of Själ’s Saphir ConcentrateWellandGood.com
Scott demonstrates why and how he uses it in Tati’s makeover video. [17:15 mark in the video – Mind Blown!]
Scott Barnes Makeup Makeover
PLEASE at least go to the 8:54 second mark of the video and watch that magic. I had no idea!!
Scott Barnes, makeup artist for Jennifer Lopez did the makeover in the video featured on this blog. Here’s a list of some of the makeup items used in the video.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Concealer Fair natural
- Scott Barnes Foundation brush
- Kryolan Base (OMG – Look at the magic at the 8 minute 55-second mark – WHAT???
- Scott Barnes Body Bling
- Chanel Ultra Le Teint Foundation
- Sorme Cosmetics Lip Liner
- Senna Brow Fix X Blonde Shimmer
- Makeup Forever Artist Face Blush, Countour S118
- Scott Barnes Pressed Powder
- Scott Barnes Multi-Media Foundation
- Scott Barnes Vanessa Lashes
Oh Honey, Those Lashes!!!! Gorgeous! (27:35 mark!)
Water and Sleep
In a video with Dr. Oz, Jennifer Lopez shares her love for drinking water. She also shares that she loves sleep and would sleep 11 hours if she could. She says she’s a good full night sleeper.
She Doesn’t Smoke
She says she has never smoked or taken drugs thanks to the teachings of her Mom.
She Stays Out Of The Sun
She said there were times when she took in no sun at all. When she does go in the sun, she’s using SPF.