Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
I learned quite a bit watching this tutorial video on how a mature woman can use her makeup to look younger (or older – Yikes!).
Use Eye Primer
Eye primer helps prevent caking and creasing. Two Faced
The primer should also make your shadow pop.
Eye Shadow Colors
Using a lighter eye shadow color on the lid makes your eyes look bigger while using a dark color, makes them smaller.
Save the darker color for the crease and lid.
Using an empty magnetic eye shadow holder, you can create your own favorite palette and keep it all in one place.
Also suggested with this video is Nars NARSissist 12 Hour high pigment shadow palette.
Eye Liner Should Kick Up
Instead of following the natural eye line, with mature eyes we should kick up at the end.
You Might Also Like
- 23 Best Crystals for AnxietyThe following list provides the most effective crystals and stones for dealing with mental stress and anxiety.
- Best Coffee for Cold BrewTo make a great cold brew, you have to start with a great bean. However, this is not to say that you can use just about any coffee for cold brews! Some do not have the flavor profile, body, or acidity needed for a delicious batch of cold-brewed coffee.
- The Best Champagne for MimosasHere is the best champagne for mimosas in each category: Popularity, Price, Reviews, etc. Enjoy!
- What Is Fibroblast – 10 years younger in 5 minutesFibroblast cells maintain our tissue and secrete collagen. Learn how plasma treatment to fibroblast can tighten skin and anti-age without surgery.
- What Is SmartLipo?Learn more about SmartLipo with our handy guide and determine if the procedure is right for your body contouring needs.