Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
I learned quite a bit watching this tutorial video on how a mature woman can use her makeup to look younger (or older – Yikes!).
Use Eye Primer
Eye primer helps prevent caking and creasing. Two Faced
The primer should also make your shadow pop.
Eye Shadow Colors
Using a lighter eye shadow color on the lid makes your eyes look bigger while using a dark color, makes them smaller.
Save the darker color for the crease and lid.
Using an empty magnetic eye shadow holder, you can create your own favorite palette and keep it all in one place.
Also suggested with this video is Nars NARSissist 12 Hour high pigment shadow palette.
Eye Liner Should Kick Up
Instead of following the natural eye line, with mature eyes we should kick up at the end.
You Might Also Like
- Classic Mature Face Beauty MakeoverIn this video, Monique Parent shows her take on a classic makeover on a mature face. I happen to love the cat cameo! Makeup items are listed below the video.
- 4 Tips to Help You Avoid Paying Taxes on Your Social Security BenefitsFortunately, there are perfectly acceptable ways that you can lower the taxes that you owe on your Social Security benefits. What follows are tips.
- 6 Ways You Probably Don’t Realize Whiskey Helps Your HealthThere is something about whiskey that not many people know about; however, there are real health benefits to a whiskey habit as long as you drink it in moderation.
- Benefits of a Neti Pot and How It WorksNeti pots can be made from plastic, glass, metal, or ceramic. People use Neti pots to clean their nasal cavities.
- 15 Natural Remedies for Lowering Blood PressureThere are natural remedies for lowering blood pressure and reversing hypertension. If you’ve ever wondered why high blood pressure (hypertension) is called “the silent killer,” consider this: