Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
I learned quite a bit watching this tutorial video on how a mature woman can use her makeup to look younger (or older – Yikes!).
Use Eye Primer
Eye primer helps prevent caking and creasing. Two Faced
The primer should also make your shadow pop.
Eye Shadow Colors
Using a lighter eye shadow color on the lid makes your eyes look bigger while using a dark color, makes them smaller.
Save the darker color for the crease and lid.
Using an empty magnetic eye shadow holder, you can create your own favorite palette and keep it all in one place.
Also suggested with this video is Nars NARSissist 12 Hour high pigment shadow palette.
Eye Liner Should Kick Up
Instead of following the natural eye line, with mature eyes we should kick up at the end.
You Might Also Like
- Finding Your Purpose After 50We transition. Children grow and move away; careers require less from us — in some cases, marriages fail, and you find yourself wondering about finding purpose in life after 50.
- Blogs for Women over 50There are plentiful posts and articles offering tips, tricks, and advice on living life to the fullest. Here are some of the best blogs for women over 50.
- Weight Watchers Soup RecipesIf you are looking for a great recipe that won’t expand the waist, these weight watcher healthy soup recipes are delicious.
- Five of the Most Important Senior VaccinesHere are five of the most critical vaccinations seniors should receive to stay healthy during the upcoming winter and flu season.
- Olive & June Nail PolishI love my Olive & June Nail Polish kits. They come out with new sets for each season and include beautiful nail polish colors and tools in each kit. My referral link will save you $10 on your first order of $50+.