Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
I learned quite a bit watching this tutorial video on how a mature woman can use her makeup to look younger (or older – Yikes!).
Use Eye Primer
Eye primer helps prevent caking and creasing. Two Faced
The primer should also make your shadow pop.
Eye Shadow Colors
Using a lighter eye shadow color on the lid makes your eyes look bigger while using a dark color, makes them smaller.
Save the darker color for the crease and lid.
Using an empty magnetic eye shadow holder, you can create your own favorite palette and keep it all in one place.
Also suggested with this video is Nars NARSissist 12 Hour high pigment shadow palette.
Eye Liner Should Kick Up
Instead of following the natural eye line, with mature eyes we should kick up at the end.
You Might Also Like
- What Is Fibroblast – 10 years younger in 5 minutesFibroblast cells maintain our tissue and secrete collagen. Learn how plasma treatment to fibroblast can tighten skin and anti-age without surgery.
- What Is SmartLipo?Learn more about SmartLipo with our handy guide and determine if the procedure is right for your body contouring needs.
- What is a Bodycon Dress?The bodycon dress is a tight, form-fitting style that hugs the curves of your waist and hips. Many women wear it to accentuate their chest or busty figure while others opt for more modest coverage in order to suit different tastes.
- Women’s Utility PantsThese Pilcro The Wanderer utility pants for women come in all kinds of designs, are very comfortable, and still flattering.
- Swimsuit Trends for the Woman Over 50Come on now, just because we hit that midlife range doesn’t mean we can’t rock a gorgeous one-piece swimsuit or rocking bikini! Here are the swimsuit trends for 2020!